A MOMENT TO ENDURE -14 JUNE 2012-
A challenge to conquer
Goals to achieve
Difficulties that are sweet
Hardships that are joyful in the heart
Insanity and obsession that are so loud
This is a moment to endure
A time to savor
A lifetime so dear
A step to greatness
Almighty Father you are indeed in the midst of us
You are our source of strength
You are the driver of our life
With you we are most thankful–
-TYPICAL FIRST FEW DAYS OF NAGBABALIK BAYAN- APRIL 27,2012-
Yes, I’m back..home ..literally home…to the place where I had my first grade, my first crush and my first white lie of being absent from the classroom.
So, how’s life so far sa nagbabalik bayan.
First, cool and relaxing, imagine I don’t have to rush going to work. And I can have a perfect breakfast with pandesal!! plus I can finish my coffee to the last sip.
Next, I’m starting to ask, why am I not working where in fact I am still so young, and just started a good career. Relaxing days became annoying and disturbing. Then I became restless, traveling every weekend to nearby cities and towns, meeting old friends only to find out they’re quite stable now, some are married and with kids.
Later, thoughts are starting to build, remembering the very reason why I am now nag babalikbayan.
Lastly, embracing the fact that I’m home and I have my family and friends with me to help me start doing things what I really dream doing…and eventually things will fall out great.
Counting the final 2 weeks in Bangkok. Mar 24, ’12 2:22 PM
I am actually nearing the final days of being a Bangkokian..what made my last few weekends more fun and memorable was spending time with my friends. I am not a good keeper to everyone, but is certainly a good friend in a way or another. I don’t exert extra effort just to let people like me rather I keep being myself and that saves my time to focus in creating good memories with my friends and co-workers. So there, now I ponder on my thoughts and all these I learned working abroad, being totally independent and has to survive. Hope these are something worth sharing. Let’s start!
1. Make everyday a brand new day to meet and greet. Don’t wait for a smile from someone, do it first.
2. Always wave and smile happily even if in a busy working mode. It’s one way to relax.
3. Always be honest and true. BUT, try not to be rude, if you don’t like a person, don’t show it.How? you figure it out.
4. Extend a helping hand when they needed help, one day you’ll need one.
5. Stay connected, modern high-tech world makes it easy. BUT, don’t judge them by a glance of their shoutout and pictures. Rather, ask what makes them busy and not.
6. Morning the night with friends with drinks and laughter, a real conversation is like a water, no matter how we like colored drinks, water still quench our everyday thirst.
7. Do not talk about anyone not around, rather, talk about your interests and things you have in common. In short , avoid gossip gathering coz you’ll have a heavy heart after.
8. Always encourage your friends, listen when they say something they’re passionate about, try to forget about yourself for a while, anyway you’r always with YOU.
9. If pictures are deceiving, therefore, capture only the feelings and emotions.
10. Lastly, keep the real stones and appreciate the cuteness of the pebbles.:)
LIFE IS INDEED WONDERFUL AND THANK YOU GOD FOR YOU CONTINUOUSLY SHOW YOUR GOODNESS IN EVERY PEOPLE WE MEET IN OUR JOURNEY. ❤